Safaricom has introduced a new airtime request service for its customers.
The service allows you to request Airtime from your friends and family
Safaricom PrePay and PostPay Subscribers are eligible. However, subscribers on roaming can’t access the service.
One can request their close relations to send Safaricom airtime from Ksh 10 up to Ksh 100.
To make a Niokolee request:
- Dial *444# from your Safaricom line
- Select “Niokolee” then Select “Request Kredo”
- Enter the Safaricom number you would like to request credit from
- Select the Predefined Airtime amount and submit
- Wait for the Safaricom number user to accept or decline your request
How do you accept a Niokolee request?
- You will receive a notification from 44444 asking you to “Accept” or “Decline” the request
- Once you accept the request, the selected amount equivalent is moved from you to the requestor
- Both parties will receive notifications of the…