Some M-Pesa services and other Safaricom services will be unavailable intermittently. This is as a result of a planned system maintenance by Safaricom.
The maintenance is scheduled for the evening of Saturday 20th May 2023, from 11 PM to 4 AM Sunday, 21st May 2023.
On a notice to the public, via their Twitter feed, the telco listed the following services will be affected:
- Lipa Na M-PESA PayBill and Buy Goods
- M-PESA Business to Customer-B2C, Business to Business-B2B
- Daraja Portal and all M-PESA APIs
- M-PESA organization Portal, Dealer portal, and Lipa Na M-PESA portal
- International Money Transfers (Western Union) and M-PESA Global
- M-PESA App and Safaricom App
- M-Shwari, KCB M-PESA, and M- Kesho
- Hustler Fund & Fuliza New Limit allocation
- Pinless Top-up
- IoT services
However, call data, and SMS services will be unaffected and available throughout. In addition, other M-Pesa services not listed above will be…